Oak display X
This page contains detailed information on how to remove Oak display X for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Oak display X from your PCOak Telecom Ltd
. You can read more on Oak Telecom Ltd or check for application updates here
. More data about the application Oak display X can be seen at http://www.oak.co.uk
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Oak Telecom\display directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. Oak display X's entire uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Oak Telecom\display\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 9.40 MB (9852416 bytes) on disk and is labeled OakWallboard.exe.
Oak display X contains of the executables below. They take 10.27 MB (10769182
bytes) on disk.
- OakWallboard.exe (9.40 MB)
- unins000.exe (779.78 KB)
- Updater.exe (115.50 KB)
This info is about Oak display X version 10.8.0.0
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Oak display X:
Oak display X is an application released by Oak Telecom Ltd. Frequently, computer users try to erase it. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best QUICK way to erase Oak display X is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Oak display X from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Oak display X or simply click the Search feature and type in "Oak display X". If it is installed on your PC the Oak display X application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Oak display X in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Oak display X, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Oak display X:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.oak.co.uk
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Oak Telecom\display\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Oak display X.
8. After uninstalling Oak display X, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Oak display X which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Oak display X with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Oak display X by Oak Telecom Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that Oak display X by Oak Telecom Ltd is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Oak display X in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-01 10:02:59.223