Oak Licencing Server 184.108.40.206
Oak Licencing Server 220.127.116.11 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Oak Licencing Server 18.104.22.168 from your computerOak Telecom Ltd
. Open here
for more information on Oak Telecom Ltd. More details about Oak Licencing Server 22.214.171.124 can be seen at http://www.oak.co.uk
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Oak Telecom\Common Files directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files\Oak Telecom\Common Files\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Oak Licencing Server 126.96.36.199. OakLicServer2.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 3.08 MB (3226112 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside Oak Licencing Server 188.8.131.52. They occupy about 3.78 MB (3963166
bytes) on disk.
- OakLicServer2.exe (3.08 MB)
- unins000.exe (719.78 KB)
The current web page applies to Oak Licencing Server 184.108.40.206 version 220.127.116.11
Oak Licencing Server 18.104.22.168 is an application marketed by the software company Oak Telecom Ltd. Some computer users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall Oak Licencing Server 22.214.171.124 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Oak Licencing Server 126.96.36.199 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Oak Licencing Server 188.8.131.52 or simply click the Search field and type in "Oak Licencing Server 184.108.40.206". If it is installed on your PC the Oak Licencing Server 220.127.116.11 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Oak Licencing Server 18.104.22.168 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Oak Licencing Server 22.214.171.124, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Oak Licencing Server 126.96.36.199:
- The software company is: http://www.oak.co.uk
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Oak Telecom\Common Files\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Oak Licencing Server 188.8.131.52.
8. After removing Oak Licencing Server 184.108.40.206, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Oak Licencing Server 220.127.116.11 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Oak Licencing Server 18.104.22.168 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Oak Licencing Server 22.214.171.124 by Oak Telecom Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that Oak Licencing Server 126.96.36.199 by Oak Telecom Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Oak Licencing Server 188.8.131.52 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-01 10:02:59.140