Oak ConnectX Server
Oak ConnectX Server is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Oak ConnectX Server from your PCOak
. Further information on Oak can be seen here
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Oak Telecom\Comms Suite\UCServer folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. The program's main executable file is labeled UCConfig.exe and it has a size of 2.50 MB (2618880 bytes).
Oak ConnectX Server is composed of the following executables which occupy 4.10 MB (4296704
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- UCCA.exe (92.00 KB)
- UCConfig.exe (2.50 MB)
- UCDirectory.exe (70.00 KB)
- UCServer.exe (911.50 KB)
- UCTelephony.exe (118.50 KB)
- UCUsers.exe (184.50 KB)
- UCViewer.exe (262.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Oak ConnectX Server version 18.104.22.168
Oak ConnectX Server is an application by the software company Oak. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to uninstall Oak ConnectX Server is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Oak ConnectX Server with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Oak ConnectX Server or simply click the Search field and type in "Oak ConnectX Server". The Oak ConnectX Server program will be found very quickly. When you select Oak ConnectX Server in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Oak ConnectX Server, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Oak ConnectX Server.
8. After uninstalling Oak ConnectX Server, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Oak ConnectX Server that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Oak ConnectX Server with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Oak ConnectX Server by Oak from your computer, nor are we saying that Oak ConnectX Server by Oak is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Oak ConnectX Server supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-01 10:09:37.320