You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Oak CommServer for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Oak CommServer from your systemOak Telecom
. More info about Oak Telecom can be seen here
. More information about the software Oak CommServer can be found at http://www.oak.co.uk
. Usually the Oak CommServer program is placed in the C:\Program Files\Oak Telecom\Comms Suite\Core folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Oak CommServer is C:\Program Files\Oak Telecom\Comms Suite\Core\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. PVWatcherConfig.exe is the Oak CommServer's primary executable file and it occupies circa 1.62 MB (1697280 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Oak CommServer. They take about 12.25 MB (12845688
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CommService.exe (2.34 MB)
- PVWatcher.exe (1.38 MB)
- PVWatcherConfig.exe (1.62 MB)
- ScriptExecuter.exe (1.84 MB)
- uniCollectFiler.exe (1.31 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
- unins001.exe (687.84 KB)
- UpGuardian.exe (2.41 MB)
For other Oak CommServer versions please click below:
Oak CommServer is an application by Oak Telecom. Sometimes, people try to remove this program. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE action to remove Oak CommServer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Oak CommServer from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Oak CommServer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Oak CommServer". The Oak CommServer application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Oak CommServer in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Oak CommServer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Oak CommServer:
- The publisher is: http://www.oak.co.uk
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Oak Telecom\Comms Suite\Core\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Oak CommServer.
8. After uninstalling Oak CommServer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Oak CommServer that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Oak CommServer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Oak CommServer by Oak Telecom from your PC, nor are we saying that Oak CommServer by Oak Telecom is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Oak CommServer supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-01 10:09:37.310