This web page is about OVPN for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall OVPN from your PCOVPN
. More info about OVPN can be seen here
. Please open https://www.ovpn.com
if you want to read more on OVPN on OVPN's web page. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\OVPN folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for removing OVPN is C:\Program Files (x86)\OVPN\OVPNMaintenanceTool.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. client.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 5.08 MB (5331128 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with OVPN. They occupy about 30.11 MB (31575112
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- client.exe (5.08 MB)
- openvpn-install-2.4.3-I601.exe (3.29 MB)
- OVPNMaintenanceTool.exe (7.55 MB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (13.50 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (13.79 MB)
- dnscrypt-proxy.exe (230.00 KB)
- hostip.exe (160.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of OVPN. Click on the links below for other OVPN versions:
...click to view all...
OVPN is an application by the software company OVPN. Sometimes, users want to remove this application. This is difficult because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove OVPN is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove OVPN from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate OVPN or simply click the Search feature and type in "OVPN". If it exists on your system the OVPN app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click OVPN in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding OVPN, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for OVPN:
- The publisher is: https://www.ovpn.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\OVPN\OVPNMaintenanceTool.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove OVPN.
8. After uninstalling OVPN, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong OVPN that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling OVPN using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall OVPN by OVPN from your computer, nor are we saying that OVPN by OVPN is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall OVPN in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-19 23:28:37.827