You can find below details on how to uninstall OUTDATEfighter for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall OUTDATEfighter from your systemSPAMfighter ApS
. You can read more on SPAMfighter ApS or check for application updates here
. More details about OUTDATEfighter can be seen at http://www.spamfighter.com/OUTDATEfighter/Support_Default.asp
. OUTDATEfighter is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Fighters directory, regulated by the user's option. OUTDATEfighter's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Fighters\OUTDATEfighter\Uninstall.exe. OUTDATEfighter.exe is the OUTDATEfighter's main executable file and it takes circa 1.44 MB (1512480 bytes) on disk.
OUTDATEfighter is composed of the following executables which occupy 7.26 MB (7607584
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- FighterLauncher.exe (846.53 KB)
- FighterSuiteService.exe (1.22 MB)
- LogFilesCollector.exe (1,000.53 KB)
- MachineId.exe (367.03 KB)
- ShortcutLauncher.exe (61.53 KB)
- OUTDATEfighter.exe (1.44 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (67.53 KB)
- FightersTray.exe (1.60 MB)
- MsgSys.exe (717.03 KB)
This data is about OUTDATEfighter version 1.1.88
alone. For more OUTDATEfighter versions please click below:
...click to view all...
OUTDATEfighter has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories left on disk:
The files below remain on your disk by OUTDATEfighter when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Fighters
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Fighters\OUTDATEfighter
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Fighters\FighterLauncher.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Fighters\FighterSuiteService.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Fighters\Languages\Language_AR.xml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Fighters\Languages\Language_BG.xml
Supplementary values that are not removed:
OUTDATEfighter is an application released by SPAMfighter ApS. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this program. This is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to remove OUTDATEfighter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove OUTDATEfighter from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate OUTDATEfighter or simply activate the Search field and type in "OUTDATEfighter". If it is installed on your PC the OUTDATEfighter program will be found very quickly. After you click OUTDATEfighter in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding OUTDATEfighter, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for OUTDATEfighter:
- The software company is: http://www.spamfighter.com/OUTDATEfighter/Support_Default.asp
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Fighters\OUTDATEfighter\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove OUTDATEfighter.
8. After uninstalling OUTDATEfighter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong OUTDATEfighter that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing OUTDATEfighter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove OUTDATEfighter by SPAMfighter ApS from your PC, we are not saying that OUTDATEfighter by SPAMfighter ApS is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove OUTDATEfighter supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 14:31:02.067