OSDownloader is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall OSDownloader from your systemOpenSubtitles.org
. More information on OpenSubtitles.org can be found here
. Click on http://www.OpenSubtitles.org/
to get more information about OSDownloader on OpenSubtitles.org's website. OSDownloader is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\OSDownloader directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\OSDownloader\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove OSDownloader. OSDownloader's main file takes about 4.88 MB (5118464 bytes) and is named OSDownloader.exe.
The following executables are installed together with OSDownloader. They take about 9.13 MB (9569598
bytes) on disk.
- OSDownloader.exe (4.88 MB)
- OSDownloaderUpdate.exe (3.47 MB)
- unins000.exe (796.31 KB)
The current page applies to OSDownloader version 1.1
only. For more OSDownloader versions please click below:
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove OSDownloader.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall OSDownloader:
The files below remain on your disk by OSDownloader's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\OSDownloader
- C:\Program Files (x86)\OSDownloader\Langs\Albanian.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\OSDownloader\Langs\Arabic.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\OSDownloader\Langs\Bulgarian.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\OSDownloader\Langs\Chinese (Traditional).ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\OSDownloader\Langs\Czech.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\OSDownloader\Langs\Danish.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\OSDownloader\Langs\Dutch.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\OSDownloader\Langs\English.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\OSDownloader\Langs\Finnish.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\OSDownloader\Langs\French.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\OSDownloader\Langs\Hebrew.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\OSDownloader\Langs\Hungarian.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\OSDownloader\Langs\Italian.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\OSDownloader\Langs\Polski.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\OSDownloader\Langs\Portuguese.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\OSDownloader\Langs\PortugueseBR.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\OSDownloader\Langs\Romanian.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\OSDownloader\Langs\Russian.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\OSDownloader\Langs\Slovak.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\OSDownloader\Langs\Spanish.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\OSDownloader\Langs\Turkish.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\OSDownloader\MediaInfo.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\OSDownloader\OSDownloader.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\OSDownloader\OSDownloaderUpdate.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\OSDownloader\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\OSDownloader\unins000.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\OSDownloader.lnk
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\DOMStorage\osdownloader.com
OSDownloader is an application marketed by the software company OpenSubtitles.org. Some computer users try to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall OSDownloader is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove OSDownloader with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find OSDownloader or simply click the Search feature and type in "OSDownloader". If it is installed on your PC the OSDownloader program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click OSDownloader in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding OSDownloader, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for OSDownloader:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.OpenSubtitles.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\OSDownloader\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall OSDownloader.
8. After removing OSDownloader, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong OSDownloader that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing OSDownloader using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall OSDownloader by OpenSubtitles.org from your PC, nor are we saying that OSDownloader by OpenSubtitles.org is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall OSDownloader in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 11:50:39.700