You can find below detailed information on how to remove ORT 1.97 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall ORT 1.97 from your PCORT Team
. More data about ORT Team can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.ort-jtag.com
if you want to read more on ORT 1.97 on ORT Team's page. ORT 1.97 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ORT directory, regulated by the user's decision. You can remove ORT 1.97 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\ORT\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called ORT.exe and occupies 2.29 MB (2404352 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in ORT 1.97. They occupy 2.65 MB (2783038
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ORT.exe (2.29 MB)
- uninst.exe (55.81 KB)
- installer_x64.exe (22.00 KB)
- installer_x86.exe (20.50 KB)
- OMAPFlash.exe (61.00 KB)
- OMAPFlash_ver416.exe (64.50 KB)
This page is about ORT 1.97 version 1.97
ORT 1.97 is an application by ORT Team. Frequently, users want to remove it. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove ORT 1.97 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove ORT 1.97 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ORT 1.97 or simply click the Search field and type in "ORT 1.97". The ORT 1.97 app will be found automatically. After you select ORT 1.97 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding ORT 1.97, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ORT 1.97:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ort-jtag.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ORT\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ORT 1.97.
8. After uninstalling ORT 1.97, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ORT 1.97 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing ORT 1.97 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ORT 1.97 by ORT Team from your PC, we are not saying that ORT 1.97 by ORT Team is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ORT 1.97 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 18:48:26.730