This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall ORION: Prelude for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall ORION: Prelude from your systemSpiral Game Studios
. Further information on Spiral Game Studios can be found here
. Please follow http://trek-industries.com/
if you want to read more on ORION: Prelude on Spiral Game Studios's website. ORION: Prelude is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Orion Dino Beatdown directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall ORION: Prelude. The application's main executable file is named DXSETUP.exe and it has a size of 505.84 KB (517976 bytes).
ORION: Prelude contains of the executables below. They take 139.55 MB (146323976
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dotNetFx40_Full_setup.exe (868.57 KB)
- UE3Redist.exe (20.82 MB)
- DinoHordeGame.exe (40.75 MB)
- UE3ShaderCompileWorker.exe (55.31 KB)
- UnSetupNativeRedistWrapper.exe (872.88 KB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- dotNetFx40_Full_x86_x64.exe (48.11 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (4.97 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.27 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (9.80 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (8.57 MB)
Numerous files, folders and Windows registry entries will not be uninstalled when you remove ORION: Prelude from your computer.Registry keys:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 104900
ORION: Prelude is a program by Spiral Game Studios. Frequently, people try to erase this application. This is efortful because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase ORION: Prelude is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete ORION: Prelude from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ORION: Prelude or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ORION: Prelude". The ORION: Prelude app will be found automatically. When you click ORION: Prelude in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding ORION: Prelude, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ORION: Prelude:
- The publisher is: http://trek-industries.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ORION: Prelude.
8. After uninstalling ORION: Prelude, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ORION: Prelude that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ORION: Prelude using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ORION: Prelude by Spiral Game Studios from your PC, nor are we saying that ORION: Prelude by Spiral Game Studios is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ORION: Prelude supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 14:01:55.493