This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall ORION: Prelude for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall ORION: Prelude from your PCSpiral Game Studios
. Further information on Spiral Game Studios can be found here
. Please follow http://trek-industries.com/
if you want to read more on ORION: Prelude on Spiral Game Studios's website. ORION: Prelude is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Orion Dino Beatdown directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall ORION: Prelude. The application's main executable file is named DXSETUP.exe and it has a size of 505.84 KB (517976 bytes).
ORION: Prelude contains of the executables below. They take 139.55 MB (146323976
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dotNetFx40_Full_setup.exe (868.57 KB)
- UE3Redist.exe (20.82 MB)
- DinoHordeGame.exe (40.75 MB)
- UE3ShaderCompileWorker.exe (55.31 KB)
- UnSetupNativeRedistWrapper.exe (872.88 KB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- dotNetFx40_Full_x86_x64.exe (48.11 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (4.97 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.27 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (9.80 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (8.57 MB)
ORION: Prelude is a program offered by the software company Spiral Game Studios. Some users want to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall ORION: Prelude is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove ORION: Prelude with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ORION: Prelude or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ORION: Prelude". If it exists on your system the ORION: Prelude program will be found automatically. After you select ORION: Prelude in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding ORION: Prelude, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ORION: Prelude:
- The web site of the application is: http://trek-industries.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ORION: Prelude.
8. After removing ORION: Prelude, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong ORION: Prelude that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ORION: Prelude with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ORION: Prelude by Spiral Game Studios from your computer, we are not saying that ORION: Prelude by Spiral Game Studios is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove ORION: Prelude supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 14:01:55.493