OPS Pro 2007
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall OPS Pro 2007 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall OPS Pro 2007 from your systemBoekencentrum
. You can find out more on Boekencentrum or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about OPS Pro 2007 can be found at http://www.boekencentrum.nl
. OPS Pro 2007 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Boekencentrum 2007\OPS directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. "C:\Program Files\Boekencentrum 2007\OPS\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove OPS Pro 2007. OPS_O.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 324.00 KB (331776 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in OPS Pro 2007. They take 5.39 MB (5649896
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- cdplayer.exe (36.00 KB)
- OPS_O.exe (324.00 KB)
- OPS_P.exe (788.00 KB)
- OPS_R.exe (1.54 MB)
- OPS_S.exe (2.07 MB)
- unins000.exe (673.48 KB)
The current web page applies to OPS Pro 2007 version 1.0.0
OPS Pro 2007 is a program offered by Boekencentrum. Some users want to erase this application. This is hard because performing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase OPS Pro 2007 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete OPS Pro 2007 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find OPS Pro 2007 or simply click the Search feature and type in "OPS Pro 2007". The OPS Pro 2007 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select OPS Pro 2007 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding OPS Pro 2007, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for OPS Pro 2007:
- The software company is: http://www.boekencentrum.nl
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Boekencentrum 2007\OPS\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove OPS Pro 2007.
8. After removing OPS Pro 2007, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong OPS Pro 2007 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing OPS Pro 2007 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall OPS Pro 2007 by Boekencentrum from your PC, we are not saying that OPS Pro 2007 by Boekencentrum is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall OPS Pro 2007 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-07 10:04:02.783