This info is about OPN200x EGF3800F for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall OPN200x EGF3800F from your PCOpticon
. Additional info about Opticon can be read here
. Please open http://www.opticonusa.com
if you want to read more on OPN200x EGF3800F on Opticon's web page. OPN200x EGF3800F is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Opticon\OPN200x directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. You can uninstall OPN200x EGF3800F by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Opticon\OPN200x\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. OPN200x EGF3800F's main file takes around 497.50 KB (509440 bytes) and is called OPN200x.exe.
OPN200x EGF3800F installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 558.13 KB (571529
bytes) on disk.
- OPN200x.exe (497.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (60.63 KB)
This web page is about OPN200x EGF3800F version 3800
OPN200x EGF3800F is a program by Opticon. Frequently, users choose to erase this application. This is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to erase OPN200x EGF3800F is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall OPN200x EGF3800F from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find OPN200x EGF3800F or simply activate the Search field and type in "OPN200x EGF3800F". If it is installed on your PC the OPN200x EGF3800F application will be found automatically. After you click OPN200x EGF3800F in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding OPN200x EGF3800F, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for OPN200x EGF3800F:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.opticonusa.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Opticon\OPN200x\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall OPN200x EGF3800F.
8. After removing OPN200x EGF3800F, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong OPN200x EGF3800F that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing OPN200x EGF3800F with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall OPN200x EGF3800F by Opticon from your PC, nor are we saying that OPN200x EGF3800F by Opticon is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall OPN200x EGF3800F supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-17 15:04:59.493