OPC 2.5 is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall OPC 2.5 from your systemMecalux, S.A.
. You can find out more on Mecalux, S.A. or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about OPC 2.5 can be found at http://www.mecalux.com
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\OPC directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. OPC 2.5's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\OPC\unins000.exe. OPC.exe is the OPC 2.5's primary executable file and it takes around 222.50 KB (227840 bytes) on disk.
OPC 2.5 is comprised of the following executables which take 971.81 KB (995133
bytes) on disk:
- OPC.exe (222.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.49 KB)
- RegAsm.exe (50.82 KB)
This info is about OPC 2.5 version 2.5
OPC 2.5 is an application marketed by Mecalux, S.A.. Frequently, users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to remove OPC 2.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete OPC 2.5 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find OPC 2.5 or simply click the Search feature and type in "OPC 2.5". If it is installed on your PC the OPC 2.5 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click OPC 2.5 in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding OPC 2.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for OPC 2.5:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.mecalux.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\OPC\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove OPC 2.5.
8. After removing OPC 2.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of OPC 2.5 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing OPC 2.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall OPC 2.5 by Mecalux, S.A. from your computer, nor are we saying that OPC 2.5 by Mecalux, S.A. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall OPC 2.5 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-25 18:02:42.877