This info is about OPAP_2009 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall OPAP_2009 from your systemOPAP S.A. Greek Lotary Games
. Further information on OPAP S.A. Greek Lotary Games can be found here
. Click on http://www.opap.gr
to get more details about OPAP_2009 on OPAP S.A. Greek Lotary Games's website. Usually the OPAP_2009 application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\OPAP_2009 folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for OPAP_2009 is C:\PROGRA~2\OPAP_2~1\Setup.exe /remove /q0. The application's main executable file is named OPAP2009.exe and occupies 4.01 MB (4207104 bytes).
OPAP_2009 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 5.86 MB (6145024
bytes) on disk.
- Odysseas.exe (1.78 MB)
- OPAP2009.exe (4.01 MB)
- Setup.exe (71.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of OPAP_2009. You can find below info on other versions of OPAP_2009:
OPAP_2009 is an application by OPAP S.A. Greek Lotary Games. Frequently, computer users choose to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to erase OPAP_2009 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove OPAP_2009 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find OPAP_2009 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "OPAP_2009". If it exists on your system the OPAP_2009 program will be found very quickly. After you select OPAP_2009 in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding OPAP_2009, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for OPAP_2009:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.opap.gr
- The uninstall string is: C:\PROGRA~2\OPAP_2~1\Setup.exe /remove /q0
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove OPAP_2009.
8. After removing OPAP_2009, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong OPAP_2009 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling OPAP_2009 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove OPAP_2009 by OPAP S.A. Greek Lotary Games from your computer, nor are we saying that OPAP_2009 by OPAP S.A. Greek Lotary Games is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove OPAP_2009 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-17 08:23:02.990