ONconnect is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall ONconnect from your systemGeonaute
. Further information on Geonaute can be seen here
. Further information about ONconnect can be found at http://www.geonaute.com
. ONconnect is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ONconnect folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. You can uninstall ONconnect by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\ONconnect\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. ONconnect.exe is the ONconnect's main executable file and it takes about 18.00 KB (18432 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside ONconnect. They occupy about 6.46 MB (6774328
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ONconnect.exe (18.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (694.42 KB)
- bpm.exe (7.00 KB)
- USBXpressInstaller.exe (3.27 MB)
- crashreporter.exe (116.00 KB)
- js.exe (1.88 MB)
- plugin-container.exe (9.50 KB)
- redit.exe (8.00 KB)
- updater.exe (260.00 KB)
- xulrunner-stub.exe (120.00 KB)
- xulrunner.exe (104.00 KB)
The current page applies to ONconnect version 2.5.2
alone. Click on the links below for other ONconnect versions:
...click to view all...
ONconnect is an application offered by Geonaute. Frequently, users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase ONconnect is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase ONconnect from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find ONconnect or simply click the Search field and type in "ONconnect". If it exists on your system the ONconnect program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click ONconnect in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about ONconnect, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ONconnect:
- The software company is: http://www.geonaute.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\ONconnect\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ONconnect.
8. After uninstalling ONconnect, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong ONconnect which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ONconnect with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall ONconnect by Geonaute from your PC, we are not saying that ONconnect by Geonaute is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ONconnect in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-07 09:06:15.660