ONSPEED is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall ONSPEED from your systemONSPEED
. Further information on ONSPEED can be seen here
. Click on http://www.onspeed.com
to get more information about ONSPEED on ONSPEED's website. ONSPEED is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ONSPEED\uninstall directory, depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\ONSPEED\uninstall\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove ONSPEED. The program's main executable file occupies 143.63 KB (147080 bytes) on disk and is named uninstall.exe.
ONSPEED is composed of the following executables which occupy 143.63 KB (147080
bytes) on disk:
- uninstall.exe (143.63 KB)
If planning to uninstall ONSPEED you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories that were found:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ONSPEED
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\ONSPEED
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ONSPEED\components\NOWImaging.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ONSPEED\components\NOWImaging.sis
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ONSPEED\components\privacy.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ONSPEED\components\privacy.sis
Open regedit.exe to delete the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
ONSPEED is a program released by ONSPEED. Some people choose to erase it. This is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to erase ONSPEED is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall ONSPEED from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ONSPEED or simply activate the Search field and type in "ONSPEED". The ONSPEED application will be found very quickly. After you click ONSPEED in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding ONSPEED, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ONSPEED:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.onspeed.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ONSPEED\uninstall\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ONSPEED.
8. After removing ONSPEED, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ONSPEED which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ONSPEED with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ONSPEED by ONSPEED from your PC, nor are we saying that ONSPEED by ONSPEED is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove ONSPEED supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-01 13:54:22.167