This info is about ONEinspect 1.1 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall ONEinspect 1.1 from your PCONEembedded.com
. Check out here
for more details on ONEembedded.com. Click on http://www.oneembedded.com/
to get more facts about ONEinspect 1.1 on ONEembedded.com's website. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ONEembedded\ONEinspect\1.1 folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. You can uninstall ONEinspect 1.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\ONEembedded\ONEinspect\1.1\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 6.42 MB (6733312 bytes) on disk and is named oneinspect.exe.
ONEinspect 1.1 contains of the executables below. They take 11.20 MB (11747102
bytes) on disk.
- FormatConverter.exe (1.94 MB)
- initsetup.exe (2.16 MB)
- oneinspect.exe (6.42 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
This page is about ONEinspect 1.1 version 1.1
ONEinspect 1.1 is a program marketed by ONEembedded.com. Some computer users want to erase it. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. The best EASY manner to erase ONEinspect 1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete ONEinspect 1.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ONEinspect 1.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ONEinspect 1.1". If it is installed on your PC the ONEinspect 1.1 program will be found automatically. After you click ONEinspect 1.1 in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding ONEinspect 1.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ONEinspect 1.1:
- The publisher is: http://www.oneembedded.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ONEembedded\ONEinspect\1.1\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ONEinspect 1.1.
8. After removing ONEinspect 1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ONEinspect 1.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ONEinspect 1.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ONEinspect 1.1 by ONEembedded.com from your computer, nor are we saying that ONEinspect 1.1 by ONEembedded.com is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove ONEinspect 1.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-27 18:21:08.140