ON1 Resize 10
ON1 Resize 10 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall ON1 Resize 10 from your systemON1
. Further information on ON1 can be found here
. Detailed information about ON1 Resize 10 can be found at http://www.on1.com
. ON1 Resize 10 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\ON1 folder, subject to the user's decision. You can uninstall ON1 Resize 10 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line wscript.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. ON1 Resize 10's main file takes around 8.63 MB (9044048 bytes) and is called ON1 Resize 10.exe.
The following executables are installed along with ON1 Resize 10. They occupy about 8.69 MB (9109664
bytes) on disk.
- GLTestApp.exe (64.08 KB)
- ON1 Resize 10.exe (8.63 MB)
This data is about ON1 Resize 10 version 10.5.0
alone. Click on the links below for other ON1 Resize 10 versions:
ON1 Resize 10 is an application released by the software company ON1. Some people want to remove this program. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to remove ON1 Resize 10 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase ON1 Resize 10 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ON1 Resize 10 or simply click the Search feature and type in "ON1 Resize 10". If it exists on your system the ON1 Resize 10 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select ON1 Resize 10 in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding ON1 Resize 10, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ON1 Resize 10:
- The publisher is: http://www.on1.com
- The uninstall string is: wscript.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ON1 Resize 10.
8. After removing ON1 Resize 10, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong ON1 Resize 10 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ON1 Resize 10 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ON1 Resize 10 by ON1 from your PC, we are not saying that ON1 Resize 10 by ON1 is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ON1 Resize 10 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 02:02:28.340