This web page is about OFX2PDF for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall OFX2PDF from your PCProperSoft Inc.
. Additional info about ProperSoft Inc. can be found here
. More information about OFX2PDF can be found at https://www.propersoft.net/
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ProperSoft\OFX2PDF directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. The full command line for removing OFX2PDF is C:\Program Files (x86)\ProperSoft\OFX2PDF\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is named ofx2pdf.exe and its approximative size is 10.28 MB (10778112 bytes).
OFX2PDF contains of the executables below. They take 11.42 MB (11977947
bytes) on disk.
- ofx2pdf.exe (10.28 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of OFX2PDF. For other OFX2PDF versions please click below:
OFX2PDF is an application released by ProperSoft Inc.. Some computer users choose to remove this program. This can be hard because performing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to remove OFX2PDF is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall OFX2PDF from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate OFX2PDF or simply click the Search feature and type in "OFX2PDF". If it is installed on your PC the OFX2PDF application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select OFX2PDF in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding OFX2PDF, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for OFX2PDF:
- The software company is: https://www.propersoft.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ProperSoft\OFX2PDF\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove OFX2PDF.
8. After removing OFX2PDF, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong OFX2PDF that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing OFX2PDF using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove OFX2PDF by ProperSoft Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that OFX2PDF by ProperSoft Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove OFX2PDF in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-01 23:52:03.003