OE Classic 2.3
This web page is about OE Classic 2.3 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall OE Classic 2.3 from your PCOE Classic
. More information about OE Classic can be read here
. You can read more about related to OE Classic 2.3 at http://www.oeclassic.com/
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\OEClassic folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall OE Classic 2.3 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\OEClassic\uninst.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called OEClassic.exe and it has a size of 11.87 MB (12445184 bytes).
OE Classic 2.3 is comprised of the following executables which take 12.05 MB (12631860
bytes) on disk:
- OEClassic.exe (11.87 MB)
- OECRestart.exe (61.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (120.80 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.3
of OE Classic 2.3.
OE Classic 2.3 is a program marketed by the software company OE Classic. Frequently, users want to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase OE Classic 2.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete OE Classic 2.3 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate OE Classic 2.3 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "OE Classic 2.3". If it exists on your system the OE Classic 2.3 app will be found automatically. When you click OE Classic 2.3 in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding OE Classic 2.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for OE Classic 2.3:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.oeclassic.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\OEClassic\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall OE Classic 2.3.
8. After uninstalling OE Classic 2.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong OE Classic 2.3 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling OE Classic 2.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove OE Classic 2.3 by OE Classic from your PC, nor are we saying that OE Classic 2.3 by OE Classic is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove OE Classic 2.3 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-15 18:03:40.567