ODBC Driver for HFSQL 32 bits
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall ODBC Driver for HFSQL 32 bits for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall ODBC Driver for HFSQL 32 bits from your systemPC SOFT
. Open here
for more info on PC SOFT. Usually the ODBC Driver for HFSQL 32 bits application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\PC SOFT\22.0\ODBC\Win32x86 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling ODBC Driver for HFSQL 32 bits is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\PC SOFT\22.0\ODBC\Win32x86\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. ODBC Driver for HFSQL 32 bits's primary file takes about 1.10 MB (1155320 bytes) and is called Uninstall.exe.
ODBC Driver for HFSQL 32 bits is comprised of the following executables which take 1.10 MB (1155320
bytes) on disk:
This data is about ODBC Driver for HFSQL 32 bits version 32
ODBC Driver for HFSQL 32 bits is a program by the software company PC SOFT. Frequently, users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall ODBC Driver for HFSQL 32 bits is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase ODBC Driver for HFSQL 32 bits from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ODBC Driver for HFSQL 32 bits or simply click the Search field and type in "ODBC Driver for HFSQL 32 bits". If it is installed on your PC the ODBC Driver for HFSQL 32 bits program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click ODBC Driver for HFSQL 32 bits in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding ODBC Driver for HFSQL 32 bits, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ODBC Driver for HFSQL 32 bits.
8. After uninstalling ODBC Driver for HFSQL 32 bits, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ODBC Driver for HFSQL 32 bits that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ODBC Driver for HFSQL 32 bits with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ODBC Driver for HFSQL 32 bits by PC SOFT from your PC, nor are we saying that ODBC Driver for HFSQL 32 bits by PC SOFT is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ODBC Driver for HFSQL 32 bits supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-27 16:06:47.203