OCR Software by I.R.I.S. 14.5
OCR Software by I.R.I.S. 14.5 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall OCR Software by I.R.I.S. 14.5 from your PCHP
. You can read more on HP or check for application updates here
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Digital Imaging\OCR directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Digital Imaging\OCR\hpzscr01.exe -datfile hpqbud11.dat is the full command line if you want to uninstall OCR Software by I.R.I.S. 14.5. hpzmsi01.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.63 MB (1713000 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of OCR Software by I.R.I.S. 14.5. They occupy about 3.20 MB (3353808
bytes) on disk.
- hpzmsi01.exe (1.63 MB)
- hpzscr01.exe (1.56 MB)
This page is about OCR Software by I.R.I.S. 14.5 version 14.5
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove OCR Software by I.R.I.S. 14.5.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
OCR Software by I.R.I.S. 14.5 is an application offered by HP. Some people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best EASY way to uninstall OCR Software by I.R.I.S. 14.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove OCR Software by I.R.I.S. 14.5 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find OCR Software by I.R.I.S. 14.5 or simply activate the Search field and type in "OCR Software by I.R.I.S. 14.5". If it exists on your system the OCR Software by I.R.I.S. 14.5 application will be found automatically. When you select OCR Software by I.R.I.S. 14.5 in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about OCR Software by I.R.I.S. 14.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove OCR Software by I.R.I.S. 14.5.
8. After removing OCR Software by I.R.I.S. 14.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of OCR Software by I.R.I.S. 14.5 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing OCR Software by I.R.I.S. 14.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall OCR Software by I.R.I.S. 14.5 by HP from your computer, nor are we saying that OCR Software by I.R.I.S. 14.5 by HP is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall OCR Software by I.R.I.S. 14.5 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 09:37:27.630