OBS Studio is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall OBS Studio from your PCOBS Project
. Take a look here
for more info on OBS Project. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\obs-studio folder (same installation drive as Windows). OBS Studio's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\obs-studio\uninstall.exe. obs32.exe is the OBS Studio's primary executable file and it occupies circa 1.92 MB (2015920 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in OBS Studio. They take 5.65 MB (5920087
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninstall.exe (59.44 KB)
- obs32.exe (1.92 MB)
- obs64.exe (2.25 MB)
- ffmpeg-mux32.exe (36.17 KB)
- ffmpeg-mux64.exe (44.67 KB)
- get-graphics-offsets32.exe (190.17 KB)
- get-graphics-offsets64.exe (206.17 KB)
- inject-helper32.exe (172.67 KB)
- inject-helper64.exe (188.67 KB)
- cef-bootstrap.exe (219.67 KB)
- wow_helper.exe (71.67 KB)
- cef-bootstrap.exe (317.17 KB)
The current page applies to OBS Studio version 18.0.0
only. Click on the links below for other OBS Studio versions:
...click to view all...
OBS Studio is a program released by OBS Project. Some people decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to erase OBS Studio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall OBS Studio from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find OBS Studio or simply activate the Search feature and type in "OBS Studio". The OBS Studio program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click OBS Studio in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about OBS Studio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove OBS Studio.
8. After uninstalling OBS Studio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong OBS Studio that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing OBS Studio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove OBS Studio by OBS Project from your PC, we are not saying that OBS Studio by OBS Project is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove OBS Studio supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-02-28 03:16:36.977