OBEX Commander 3.1.1
This page contains thorough information on how to remove OBEX Commander 3.1.1 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall OBEX Commander 3.1.1 from your systemIntra Darma
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Intra Darma. More details about OBEX Commander 3.1.1 can be found at http://intradarma.com
. OBEX Commander 3.1.1 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\OBEX Commander directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for OBEX Commander 3.1.1 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\OBEX Commander\unins000.exe". OBEX Commander 3.1.1's main file takes around 1.04 MB (1095680 bytes) and its name is OBEXCommander.exe.
OBEX Commander 3.1.1 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.25 MB (2361545
bytes) on disk.
- OBEXCommander.exe (1.04 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- WCx64.exe (67.00 KB)
The current page applies to OBEX Commander 3.1.1 version 3.1.1
OBEX Commander 3.1.1 is a program marketed by the software company Intra Darma. Some people choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually takes some skill related to PCs. The best SIMPLE action to erase OBEX Commander 3.1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase OBEX Commander 3.1.1 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find OBEX Commander 3.1.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "OBEX Commander 3.1.1". If it is installed on your PC the OBEX Commander 3.1.1 program will be found automatically. When you select OBEX Commander 3.1.1 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding OBEX Commander 3.1.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for OBEX Commander 3.1.1:
- The software company is: http://intradarma.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\OBEX Commander\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove OBEX Commander 3.1.1.
8. After uninstalling OBEX Commander 3.1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong OBEX Commander 3.1.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing OBEX Commander 3.1.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall OBEX Commander 3.1.1 by Intra Darma from your PC, nor are we saying that OBEX Commander 3.1.1 by Intra Darma is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall OBEX Commander 3.1.1 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-05-30 12:30:55.060