OBD Auto Doctor 1.8.4
OBD Auto Doctor 1.8.4 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall OBD Auto Doctor 1.8.4 from your PCCreosys
. You can find out more on Creosys or check for application updates here
. More details about OBD Auto Doctor 1.8.4 can be seen at http://www.creosys.fi/
. OBD Auto Doctor 1.8.4 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\OBDAutoDoctor directory, regulated by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling OBD Auto Doctor 1.8.4 is C:\Program Files\OBDAutoDoctor\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. obdautodoctor.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.38 MB (1449912 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in OBD Auto Doctor 1.8.4. They occupy 2.55 MB (2676353
bytes) on disk.
- obdautodoctor.exe (1.38 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.17 MB)
This data is about OBD Auto Doctor 1.8.4 version 1.8.4
OBD Auto Doctor 1.8.4 is a program by the software company Creosys. Some computer users want to erase this program. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to erase OBD Auto Doctor 1.8.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete OBD Auto Doctor 1.8.4 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find OBD Auto Doctor 1.8.4 or simply activate the Search field and type in "OBD Auto Doctor 1.8.4". If it exists on your system the OBD Auto Doctor 1.8.4 application will be found very quickly. After you select OBD Auto Doctor 1.8.4 in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about OBD Auto Doctor 1.8.4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for OBD Auto Doctor 1.8.4:
- The software company is: http://www.creosys.fi/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\OBDAutoDoctor\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove OBD Auto Doctor 1.8.4.
8. After removing OBD Auto Doctor 1.8.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong OBD Auto Doctor 1.8.4 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing OBD Auto Doctor 1.8.4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall OBD Auto Doctor 1.8.4 by Creosys from your computer, nor are we saying that OBD Auto Doctor 1.8.4 by Creosys is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall OBD Auto Doctor 1.8.4 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 07:59:22.077