This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall OAS for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall OAS from your computerOAS Corp
. More information on OAS Corp can be seen here
. OAS is commonly set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\OAS directory, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing OAS is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\OAS\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. OAS's primary file takes about 173.00 KB (177152 bytes) and is called oas.exe.
OAS contains of the executables below. They take 434.73 KB (445163
bytes) on disk.
- control panel.exe (141.50 KB)
- mcc.exe (7.00 KB)
- oas.exe (173.00 KB)
- oasupd.exe (28.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (85.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.00
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Part_A few of these are shown below.Registry keys:
Additional values that you should clean:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Online Ad Scanner
OAS is a program marketed by the software company OAS Corp. Sometimes, people decide to erase this program. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase OAS is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete OAS with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find OAS or simply click the Search field and type in "OAS". The OAS app will be found very quickly. When you select OAS in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding OAS, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall OAS.
8. After uninstalling OAS, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of OAS which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling OAS with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove OAS by OAS Corp from your PC, nor are we saying that OAS by OAS Corp is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove OAS supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 02:03:32.110