This page contains detailed information on how to remove O2 Internet for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall O2 Internet from your systemHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Click on http://www.huawei.com
to get more information about O2 Internet on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd's website. O2 Internet is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\O2 Internet folder, depending on the user's option. You can remove O2 Internet by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\O2 Internet\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. O2 Internet.exe is the O2 Internet's main executable file and it takes around 503.00 KB (515072 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside O2 Internet. They take about 6.76 MB (7091837
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (593.34 KB)
- mt.exe (726.00 KB)
- O2 Internet.exe (503.00 KB)
- UnblockPin.exe (19.34 KB)
- uninst.exe (113.34 KB)
- XStartScreen.exe (77.09 KB)
- AutoRunSetup.exe (566.32 KB)
- AutoRunUninstall.exe (177.38 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (294.63 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (406.63 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (325.37 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (325.37 KB)
- LiveUpd.exe (1.46 MB)
- ouc.exe (636.58 KB)
- RunLiveUpd.exe (70.08 KB)
- RunOuc.exe (595.58 KB)
This web page is about O2 Internet version 23.015.02.00.445
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of O2 Internet:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling O2 Internet we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\O2 Internet\O2 Internet.exe
O2 Internet is an application released by the software company Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Sometimes, people try to uninstall it. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall O2 Internet is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase O2 Internet from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate O2 Internet or simply activate the Search field and type in "O2 Internet". If it exists on your system the O2 Internet program will be found very quickly. After you select O2 Internet in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding O2 Internet, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for O2 Internet:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\O2 Internet\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall O2 Internet.
8. After removing O2 Internet, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong O2 Internet that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing O2 Internet with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall O2 Internet by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that O2 Internet by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall O2 Internet in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-10 12:59:58.677