This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall O-Knife for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall O-Knife from your PCBrian Henk
. Check out here
for more information on Brian Henk. O-Knife is normally set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\O-Knife directory, regulated by the user's option. O-Knife's complete uninstall command line is wscript "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\O-Knife\uninstall.vbs". O-Knife.exe is the O-Knife's primary executable file and it occupies about 816.36 KB (835952 bytes) on disk.
O-Knife is composed of the following executables which occupy 816.36 KB (835952
bytes) on disk:
O-Knife is an application offered by the software company Brian Henk. Some users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to uninstall O-Knife is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall O-Knife from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find O-Knife or simply activate the Search feature and type in "O-Knife". If it is installed on your PC the O-Knife program will be found very quickly. After you click O-Knife in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding O-Knife, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove O-Knife.
8. After removing O-Knife, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of O-Knife which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing O-Knife with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove O-Knife by Brian Henk from your computer, we are not saying that O-Knife by Brian Henk is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove O-Knife supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130