This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Nvu 1.0PR for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Nvu 1.0PR from your PCnvu
. Further information on nvu can be seen here
. More details about Nvu 1.0PR can be found at http://www.nvu.com
. Usually the Nvu 1.0PR program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Nvu directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Nvu 1.0PR is C:\Program Files\Nvu\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 148.00 KB (151552 bytes) on disk and is labeled nvu.exe.
Nvu 1.0PR contains of the executables below. They take 461.88 KB (472970
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- mangle.exe (5.00 KB)
- nvu.exe (148.00 KB)
- rebasedlls.exe (4.00 KB)
- regchrome.exe (7.50 KB)
- regxpcom.exe (9.50 KB)
- shlibsign.exe (40.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (70.88 KB)
- xpcshell.exe (12.50 KB)
- xpicleanup.exe (64.00 KB)
- xpidl.exe (64.00 KB)
- xpt_dump.exe (20.00 KB)
- xpt_link.exe (16.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Nvu 1.0PR.
Nvu 1.0PR is a program released by the software company nvu. Some users decide to remove this application. This is hard because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to remove Nvu 1.0PR is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Nvu 1.0PR with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Nvu 1.0PR or simply click the Search feature and type in "Nvu 1.0PR". If it is installed on your PC the Nvu 1.0PR program will be found very quickly. When you click Nvu 1.0PR in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Nvu 1.0PR, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Nvu 1.0PR:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.nvu.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Nvu\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Nvu 1.0PR.
8. After removing Nvu 1.0PR, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Nvu 1.0PR which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Nvu 1.0PR using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Nvu 1.0PR by nvu from your computer, we are not saying that Nvu 1.0PR by nvu is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Nvu 1.0PR in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-10-31 18:08:14.470