This info is about NvTelemetry for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall NvTelemetry from your computerNVIDIA Corporation
. Take a look here
where you can read more on NVIDIA Corporation. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NvTelemetry folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. The application's main executable file is labeled NvTelemetryContainer.exe and it has a size of 415.44 KB (425408 bytes).
The executables below are part of NvTelemetry. They occupy an average of 415.44 KB (425408
bytes) on disk.
- NvTelemetryContainer.exe (415.44 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of NvTelemetry. You can find below a few links to other NvTelemetry versions:
...click to view all...
NvTelemetry is an application by NVIDIA Corporation. Sometimes, people decide to erase this application. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to erase NvTelemetry is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase NvTelemetry from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate NvTelemetry or simply click the Search feature and type in "NvTelemetry". If it is installed on your PC the NvTelemetry program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click NvTelemetry in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding NvTelemetry, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall NvTelemetry.
8. After uninstalling NvTelemetry, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of NvTelemetry which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NvTelemetry with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove NvTelemetry by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that NvTelemetry by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove NvTelemetry in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-02-28 19:13:41.190