Numpad version 1.0
Numpad version 1.0 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Numpad version 1.0 from your computerTimur Abdrazyakov
. More information about Timur Abdrazyakov can be read here
. More information about the software Numpad version 1.0 can be seen at http://sourceforge.net/projects/numpad-emulator
. Numpad version 1.0 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Numpad directory, regulated by the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Numpad version 1.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Numpad\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 7.08 MB (7419392 bytes) on disk and is named Numpad.exe.
Numpad version 1.0 is composed of the following executables which take 7.78 MB (8159905
bytes) on disk:
- Numpad.exe (7.08 MB)
- unins000.exe (723.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Numpad version 1.0.
Quite a few files, folders and Windows registry entries can not be removed when you remove Numpad version 1.0 from your computer.Folders remaining:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Numpad version 1.0 is a program released by the software company Timur Abdrazyakov. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Numpad version 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Numpad version 1.0 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Numpad version 1.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "Numpad version 1.0". The Numpad version 1.0 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Numpad version 1.0 in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Numpad version 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Numpad version 1.0:
- The software company is: http://sourceforge.net/projects/numpad-emulator
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Numpad\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Numpad version 1.0.
8. After uninstalling Numpad version 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Numpad version 1.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Numpad version 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Numpad version 1.0 by Timur Abdrazyakov from your computer, nor are we saying that Numpad version 1.0 by Timur Abdrazyakov is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Numpad version 1.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 15:23:46.313