Nullsoft Install System
Nullsoft Install System is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. You can get more details about Nullsoft Install System at A way to uninstall Nullsoft Install System from your systemhttp://nsis.sourceforge.net/
. Nullsoft Install System is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NSIS folder, subject to the user's option. You can uninstall Nullsoft Install System by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\NSIS\uninst-nsis.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. NSIS.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 686.50 KB (702976 bytes) on disk.
Nullsoft Install System contains of the executables below. They take 1.77 MB (1857673
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- makensis.exe (484.50 KB)
- makensisw.exe (133.00 KB)
- NSIS.exe (686.50 KB)
- uninst-nsis.exe (60.13 KB)
- GenPat.exe (174.00 KB)
- LibraryLocal.exe (162.00 KB)
- MakeLangId.exe (9.50 KB)
- zip2exe.exe (72.00 KB)
- default.exe (5.50 KB)
- modern.exe (6.00 KB)
- modern_headerbmp.exe (4.00 KB)
- modern_headerbmpr.exe (4.00 KB)
- modern_nodesc.exe (3.50 KB)
- modern_smalldesc.exe (3.50 KB)
- sdbarker_tiny.exe (6.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.46
of Nullsoft Install System.
Nullsoft Install System has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
Some computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall Nullsoft Install System is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Nullsoft Install System with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Nullsoft Install System or simply click the Search field and type in "Nullsoft Install System". If it exists on your system the Nullsoft Install System program will be found very quickly. When you select Nullsoft Install System in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Nullsoft Install System, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Nullsoft Install System:
- The software company is: http://nsis.sourceforge.net/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\NSIS\uninst-nsis.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Nullsoft Install System.
8. After uninstalling Nullsoft Install System, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Nullsoft Install System that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Nullsoft Install System using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130