Nuke 10.0v1 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Nuke 10.0v1 from your computerThe Foundry
. You can read more on The Foundry or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.thefoundry.co.uk
to get more info about Nuke 10.0v1 on The Foundry's website. Nuke 10.0v1 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Nuke10.0v1 directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Nuke 10.0v1 is C:\Program Files\Nuke10.0v1\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Nuke10.0.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.18 MB (1234432 bytes) on disk.
Nuke 10.0v1 contains of the executables below. They take 14.58 MB (15291323
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CrashReporterNuke.exe (1.05 MB)
- Nuke10.0.exe (1.18 MB)
- python.exe (26.50 KB)
- QuickTimeHelper-32.exe (768.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (847.76 KB)
- wininst-6.0.exe (60.00 KB)
- wininst-7.1.exe (64.00 KB)
- wininst-8.0.exe (60.00 KB)
- wininst-9.0-amd64.exe (218.50 KB)
- wininst-9.0.exe (191.50 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (5.41 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.76 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 10.01
of Nuke 10.0v1.
Nuke 10.0v1 is a program released by the software company The Foundry. Some people want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to uninstall Nuke 10.0v1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Nuke 10.0v1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Nuke 10.0v1 or simply click the Search field and type in "Nuke 10.0v1". The Nuke 10.0v1 app will be found very quickly. After you click Nuke 10.0v1 in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Nuke 10.0v1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Nuke 10.0v1:
- The software company is: http://www.thefoundry.co.uk
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Nuke10.0v1\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Nuke 10.0v1.
8. After uninstalling Nuke 10.0v1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Nuke 10.0v1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Nuke 10.0v1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Nuke 10.0v1 by The Foundry from your computer, we are not saying that Nuke 10.0v1 by The Foundry is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Nuke 10.0v1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 03:38:34.903