This page is about Npgsql 3.0.7 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Npgsql 3.0.7 from your systemEnterpriseDB
. Go over here
where you can read more on EnterpriseDB. Npgsql 3.0.7 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PostgreSQL\Npgsql directory, depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Npgsql 3.0.7 is C:\Program Files (x86)\PostgreSQL\Npgsql\uninstall-npgsql.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. Npgsql 3.0.7's main file takes around 6.47 MB (6780325 bytes) and is called uninstall-npgsql.exe.
The executables below are part of Npgsql 3.0.7. They occupy an average of 6.47 MB (6780325
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall-npgsql.exe (6.47 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.0.71
of Npgsql 3.0.7.
Npgsql 3.0.7 is a program offered by EnterpriseDB. Some people try to uninstall this program. This can be hard because removing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to uninstall Npgsql 3.0.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Npgsql 3.0.7 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Npgsql 3.0.7 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Npgsql 3.0.7". If it exists on your system the Npgsql 3.0.7 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Npgsql 3.0.7 in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Npgsql 3.0.7, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Npgsql 3.0.7.
8. After removing Npgsql 3.0.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Npgsql 3.0.7 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Npgsql 3.0.7 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Npgsql 3.0.7 by EnterpriseDB from your PC, we are not saying that Npgsql 3.0.7 by EnterpriseDB is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Npgsql 3.0.7 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 15:33:53.370