Now You're Cooking! 5.95
Now You're Cooking! 5.95 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Now You're Cooking! 5.95 from your PCLoginetics, Inc.
. Further information on Loginetics, Inc. can be seen here
. Click on http://www.ffts.com/
to get more information about Now You're Cooking! 5.95 on Loginetics, Inc.'s website. Now You're Cooking! 5.95 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FFTS\Nyc595 directory, subject to the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\FFTS\Nyc595\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Now You're Cooking! 5.95. The program's main executable file is labeled Nyc.exe and it has a size of 3.49 MB (3661824 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Now You're Cooking! 5.95. They occupy an average of 4.18 MB (4381345
bytes) on disk.
- Nyc.exe (3.49 MB)
- unins000.exe (702.66 KB)
This page is about Now You're Cooking! 5.95 version 5.95
Now You're Cooking! 5.95 is a program released by the software company Loginetics, Inc.. Some people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall Now You're Cooking! 5.95 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Now You're Cooking! 5.95 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Now You're Cooking! 5.95 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Now You're Cooking! 5.95". If it is installed on your PC the Now You're Cooking! 5.95 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Now You're Cooking! 5.95 in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Now You're Cooking! 5.95, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Now You're Cooking! 5.95:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ffts.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FFTS\Nyc595\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Now You're Cooking! 5.95.
8. After removing Now You're Cooking! 5.95, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Now You're Cooking! 5.95 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Now You're Cooking! 5.95 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Now You're Cooking! 5.95 by Loginetics, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Now You're Cooking! 5.95 by Loginetics, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Now You're Cooking! 5.95 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-02-28 01:46:21.187