NovaLink 1.43 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall NovaLink 1.43 from your PCNovak Electronics
. You can find out more on Novak Electronics or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.teamnovak.com
if you want to read more on NovaLink 1.43 on Novak Electronics's website. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Novak Electronics\NovaLink directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for removing NovaLink 1.43 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Novak Electronics\NovaLink\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. NovaLink 1.43's main file takes about 6.92 MB (7258112 bytes) and is named escProgrammer.exe.
NovaLink 1.43 contains of the executables below. They take 11.08 MB (11621360
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- escProgrammer.exe (6.92 MB)
- NovaLinkDeviceUpdater.exe (780.00 KB)
- NovaLinkRegForm.exe (44.00 KB)
- NovaLink_Drivers.exe (1.65 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (392.00 KB)
- Updater.exe (545.00 KB)
- NovaLink_Firmware_Updater.exe (812.00 KB)
This web page is about NovaLink 1.43 version 1.43
NovaLink 1.43 is a program released by Novak Electronics. Frequently, computer users try to erase this program. This is hard because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase NovaLink 1.43 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall NovaLink 1.43 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find NovaLink 1.43 or simply click the Search feature and type in "NovaLink 1.43". The NovaLink 1.43 app will be found very quickly. After you select NovaLink 1.43 in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding NovaLink 1.43, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for NovaLink 1.43:
- The publisher is: http://www.teamnovak.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Novak Electronics\NovaLink\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall NovaLink 1.43.
8. After uninstalling NovaLink 1.43, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of NovaLink 1.43 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NovaLink 1.43 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall NovaLink 1.43 by Novak Electronics from your PC, we are not saying that NovaLink 1.43 by Novak Electronics is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall NovaLink 1.43 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-17 23:46:55.333