Notification Mail is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall Notification Mail from your PCOrange
. Check out here
for more details on Orange. Detailed information about Notification Mail can be found at http://www.orange.fr
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Orange\MailNotifier folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Notification Mail is C:\Program Files (x86)\Orange\MailNotifier\UninstallMailNotifier.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. MailNotifier.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 864.01 KB (884744 bytes) on disk.
Notification Mail is comprised of the following executables which occupy 978.48 KB (1001960
bytes) on disk:
- MailNotifier.exe (864.01 KB)
- UninstallMailNotifier.exe (114.47 KB)
This info is about Notification Mail version 3.3.01.0
only. You can find here a few links to other Notification Mail versions:
...click to view all...
Notification Mail has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Notification Mail:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove Notification Mail:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Orange\MailNotifier
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Orange\MailNotifier\imageformats\qgif4.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Orange\MailNotifier\libeay32.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Orange\MailNotifier\libiconv2.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Orange\MailNotifier\libintl3.dll
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
Notification Mail is a program marketed by the software company Orange. Sometimes, people decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to remove Notification Mail is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Notification Mail with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Notification Mail or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Notification Mail". If it exists on your system the Notification Mail app will be found automatically. After you select Notification Mail in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Notification Mail, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Notification Mail:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.orange.fr
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Orange\MailNotifier\UninstallMailNotifier.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Notification Mail.
8. After removing Notification Mail, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Notification Mail that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Notification Mail with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Notification Mail by Orange from your computer, we are not saying that Notification Mail by Orange is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Notification Mail in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 13:05:47.840