NoterSave version 1.0
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall NoterSave version 1.0 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall NoterSave version 1.0 from your PCWeMonetize
. Check out here
where you can read more on WeMonetize. Usually the NoterSave version 1.0 application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NoterSave directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for NoterSave version 1.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\NoterSave\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is called NoterSave.exe and it has a size of 1,009.50 KB (1033728 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in NoterSave version 1.0. They take 1.96 MB (2059450
bytes) on disk.
- LXMO5RIXW2BESKQ.exe (253.50 KB)
- NoterSave.exe (1,009.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (705.66 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (42.52 KB)
The current web page applies to NoterSave version 1.0 version 1.0
NoterSave version 1.0 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
NoterSave version 1.0 is a program released by WeMonetize. Frequently, computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK way to remove NoterSave version 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete NoterSave version 1.0 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate NoterSave version 1.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "NoterSave version 1.0". If it exists on your system the NoterSave version 1.0 application will be found very quickly. When you select NoterSave version 1.0 in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding NoterSave version 1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall NoterSave version 1.0.
8. After removing NoterSave version 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of NoterSave version 1.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing NoterSave version 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall NoterSave version 1.0 by WeMonetize from your computer, we are not saying that NoterSave version 1.0 by WeMonetize is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NoterSave version 1.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-26 16:18:43.770