Notepad2-mod 22.214.171.1242 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Notepad2-mod 126.96.36.1992 from your PCXhmikosR
. Check out here
for more details on XhmikosR. Further information about Notepad2-mod 188.8.131.522 can be found at https://github.com/XhmikosR/notepad2-mod
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Notepad2 folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Notepad2-mod 184.108.40.2062 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Notepad2\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Notepad2.exe is the Notepad2-mod 220.127.116.112's primary executable file and it takes about 1.40 MB (1472512 bytes) on disk.
Notepad2-mod 18.104.22.1682 is comprised of the following executables which take 2.10 MB (2200814
bytes) on disk:
- Notepad2.exe (1.40 MB)
- unins000.exe (711.23 KB)
This info is about Notepad2-mod 22.214.171.1242 version 126.96.36.1992
Notepad2-mod 188.8.131.522 is a program by the software company XhmikosR. Frequently, users try to erase it. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to erase Notepad2-mod 184.108.40.2062 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Notepad2-mod 220.127.116.112 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Notepad2-mod 18.104.22.1682 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Notepad2-mod 22.214.171.1242". The Notepad2-mod 126.96.36.1992 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Notepad2-mod 188.8.131.522 in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Notepad2-mod 184.108.40.2062, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Notepad2-mod 220.127.116.112:
- The web site of the application is: https://github.com/XhmikosR/notepad2-mod
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Notepad2\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Notepad2-mod 18.104.22.1682.
8. After removing Notepad2-mod 22.214.171.1242, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Notepad2-mod 126.96.36.1992 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Notepad2-mod 188.8.131.522 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Notepad2-mod 184.108.40.2062 by XhmikosR from your computer, nor are we saying that Notepad2-mod 220.127.116.112 by XhmikosR is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Notepad2-mod 18.104.22.1682 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-27 13:33:08.930