Notepad++ (32-bit x86)
Notepad++ (32-bit x86) is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall Notepad++ (32-bit x86) from your computerNotepad++ Team
. Take a look here
for more details on Notepad++ Team. Please open http://notepad-plus-plus.org/
if you want to read more on Notepad++ (32-bit x86) on Notepad++ Team's page. Notepad++ (32-bit x86) is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Notepad++ folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The full command line for removing Notepad++ (32-bit x86) is C:\Program Files (x86)\Notepad++\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 2.16 MB (2268336 bytes) on disk and is called notepad++.exe.
The executables below are part of Notepad++ (32-bit x86). They occupy an average of 2.82 MB (2962102
bytes) on disk.
- notepad++.exe (2.16 MB)
- uninstall.exe (239.66 KB)
- gpup.exe (279.17 KB)
- GUP.exe (158.67 KB)
The current page applies to Notepad++ (32-bit x86) version 7.2.2
alone. Click on the links below for other Notepad++ (32-bit x86) versions:
Notepad++ (32-bit x86) is an application released by Notepad++ Team. Frequently, computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to remove Notepad++ (32-bit x86) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Notepad++ (32-bit x86) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Notepad++ (32-bit x86) or simply activate the Search field and type in "Notepad++ (32-bit x86)". If it exists on your system the Notepad++ (32-bit x86) application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Notepad++ (32-bit x86) in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Notepad++ (32-bit x86), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Notepad++ (32-bit x86):
- The software company is: http://notepad-plus-plus.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Notepad++\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Notepad++ (32-bit x86).
8. After removing Notepad++ (32-bit x86), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Notepad++ (32-bit x86) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Notepad++ (32-bit x86) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Notepad++ (32-bit x86) by Notepad++ Team from your computer, nor are we saying that Notepad++ (32-bit x86) by Notepad++ Team is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Notepad++ (32-bit x86) supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-27 18:52:52.963