Notepad++ (32-bit x86)
Notepad++ (32-bit x86) is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall Notepad++ (32-bit x86) from your computerNotepad++ Team
. Take a look here
for more details on Notepad++ Team. Please open http://notepad-plus-plus.org/
if you want to read more on Notepad++ (32-bit x86) on Notepad++ Team's page. Notepad++ (32-bit x86) is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Notepad++ folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The full command line for removing Notepad++ (32-bit x86) is C:\Program Files (x86)\Notepad++\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 2.16 MB (2268336 bytes) on disk and is called notepad++.exe.
The executables below are part of Notepad++ (32-bit x86). They occupy an average of 2.82 MB (2962102
bytes) on disk.
- notepad++.exe (2.16 MB)
- uninstall.exe (239.66 KB)
- gpup.exe (279.17 KB)
- GUP.exe (158.67 KB)
The current page applies to Notepad++ (32-bit x86) version 7.2.2
alone. Click on the links below for other Notepad++ (32-bit x86) versions:
Notepad++ (32-bit x86) has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry keys:
Notepad++ (32-bit x86) is an application marketed by Notepad++ Team. Frequently, people want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to remove Notepad++ (32-bit x86) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Notepad++ (32-bit x86) from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Notepad++ (32-bit x86) or simply activate the Search field and type in "Notepad++ (32-bit x86)". If it exists on your system the Notepad++ (32-bit x86) application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Notepad++ (32-bit x86) in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Notepad++ (32-bit x86), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Notepad++ (32-bit x86):
- The software company is: http://notepad-plus-plus.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Notepad++\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Notepad++ (32-bit x86).
8. After uninstalling Notepad++ (32-bit x86), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Notepad++ (32-bit x86) that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Notepad++ (32-bit x86) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Notepad++ (32-bit x86) by Notepad++ Team from your computer, we are not saying that Notepad++ (32-bit x86) by Notepad++ Team is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Notepad++ (32-bit x86) in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-27 18:52:52.963