Notepad++ is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Notepad++ from your computerNotepad++ Team
. Further information on Notepad++ Team can be found here
. More details about Notepad++ can be found at http://notepad-plus-plus.org/
. Notepad++ is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Notepad++ folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The full command line for removing Notepad++ is C:\Program Files (x86)\Notepad++\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. Notepad++'s primary file takes around 2.37 MB (2485248 bytes) and is named notepad++.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Notepad++. They occupy 3.03 MB (3177631
bytes) on disk.
- notepad++.exe (2.37 MB)
- uninstall.exe (272.16 KB)
- gpup.exe (272.00 KB)
- GUP.exe (132.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.7
of Notepad++. Click on the links below for other Notepad++ versions:
...click to view all...
Notepad++ is an application offered by Notepad++ Team. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this program. This can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY procedure to erase Notepad++ is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Notepad++ with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Notepad++ or simply click the Search feature and type in "Notepad++". If it exists on your system the Notepad++ program will be found automatically. After you click Notepad++ in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Notepad++, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Notepad++:
- The web site of the application is: http://notepad-plus-plus.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Notepad++\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Notepad++.
8. After removing Notepad++, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Notepad++ that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Notepad++ with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Notepad++ by Notepad++ Team from your computer, nor are we saying that Notepad++ by Notepad++ Team is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Notepad++ supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 15:50:52.320