This page is about Notepad++ for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. More data about the program Notepad++ can be found at A guide to uninstall Notepad++ from your computerhttp://notepad-plus-plus.org/
. Notepad++ is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Notepad++ directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The program's main executable file is named notepad++.exe and it has a size of 2.29 MB (2404352 bytes).
Notepad++ installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.09 MB (3240070
bytes) on disk.
- notepad++.exe (2.29 MB)
- uninstall.exe (272.13 KB)
- gpup.exe (412.00 KB)
- GUP.exe (132.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Notepad++ version 6.1.4
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Notepad++:
Frequently, computer users want to erase this program. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase Notepad++ is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Notepad++ from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Notepad++ or simply click the Search feature and type in "Notepad++". If it exists on your system the Notepad++ application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Notepad++ in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Notepad++, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Notepad++.
8. After uninstalling Notepad++, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Notepad++ that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Notepad++ using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130