This page contains detailed information on how to remove NotePad++ for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall NotePad++ from your PCDon HO
. Open here
for more details on Don HO. Please follow http://notepad-plus.sourceforge.net/
if you want to read more on NotePad++ on Don HO's website. NotePad++'s full uninstall command line is rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection Note.inf,uninstall. The application's main executable file occupies 804.00 KB (823296 bytes) on disk and is named notepad++.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with NotePad++. They occupy about 804.00 KB (823296
bytes) on disk.
- notepad++.exe (804.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.7.5
of NotePad++. You can find below a few links to other NotePad++ releases:
NotePad++ is an application released by the software company Don HO. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall NotePad++ is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase NotePad++ from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate NotePad++ or simply activate the Search feature and type in "NotePad++". If it is installed on your PC the NotePad++ application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click NotePad++ in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about NotePad++, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for NotePad++:
- The web site of the program is: http://notepad-plus.sourceforge.net/
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection Note.inf,uninstall
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall NotePad++.
8. After uninstalling NotePad++, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong NotePad++ that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling NotePad++ with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove NotePad++ by Don HO from your computer, nor are we saying that NotePad++ by Don HO is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove NotePad++ in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 04:44:30.860