Notation Player 2.6.3
Notation Player 2.6.3 is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Notation Player 2.6.3 from your PCNotation Software, Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Notation Software, Inc.. Please follow http://www.notation.com
if you want to read more on Notation Player 2.6.3 on Notation Software, Inc.'s web page. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Notation folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Notation Player 2.6.3 is C:\Program. Player.exe is the Notation Player 2.6.3's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 7.82 MB (8196096 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Notation Player 2.6.3. They take about 8.20 MB (8595976
bytes) on disk.
- Uninst_Notation Player 2.6.3.exe (192.28 KB)
- Player.exe (7.82 MB)
- wupdate.exe (198.23 KB)
This web page is about Notation Player 2.6.3 version 2.6.3
Several files, folders and registry entries can not be uninstalled when you are trying to remove Notation Player 2.6.3 from your computer.Generally the following registry keys will not be removed:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Notation\Notation Player
Notation Player 2.6.3 is a program released by Notation Software, Inc.. Sometimes, people want to erase it. This is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to erase Notation Player 2.6.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Notation Player 2.6.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Notation Player 2.6.3 or simply click the Search field and type in "Notation Player 2.6.3". The Notation Player 2.6.3 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Notation Player 2.6.3 in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Notation Player 2.6.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Notation Player 2.6.3:
- The publisher is: http://www.notation.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Notation Player 2.6.3.
8. After removing Notation Player 2.6.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Notation Player 2.6.3 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Notation Player 2.6.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Notation Player 2.6.3 by Notation Software, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Notation Player 2.6.3 by Notation Software, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Notation Player 2.6.3 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:37:23.330