Norton UAC Tool
This page is about Norton UAC Tool for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Norton UAC Tool from your computerSymantec Corporation
. Take a look here
for more info on Symantec Corporation. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\NortonUAC directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Norton UAC Tool by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\NortonUAC\NUACSetup.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Norton UAC Tool's main file takes around 1.13 MB (1180672 bytes) and is called NUACSetup.exe.
Norton UAC Tool contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.13 MB (1180672
bytes) on disk.
Norton UAC Tool is an application by Symantec Corporation. Frequently, users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall Norton UAC Tool is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Norton UAC Tool using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Norton UAC Tool or simply click the Search field and type in "Norton UAC Tool". The Norton UAC Tool application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Norton UAC Tool in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Norton UAC Tool, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Norton UAC Tool.
8. After uninstalling Norton UAC Tool, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Norton UAC Tool which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Norton UAC Tool using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Norton UAC Tool by Symantec Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Norton UAC Tool by Symantec Corporation is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Norton UAC Tool in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-28 11:55:00.140