Normal Transition Effect
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Normal Transition Effect for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Normal Transition Effect from your PCNormal Transition Effect
. You can find out more on Normal Transition Effect or check for application updates here
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\032B0290-1432392705-05DD-C506-600700080009 folder (same installation drive as Windows). Normal Transition Effect's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\032B0290-1432392705-05DD-C506-600700080009\uninstall.exe". Normal Transition Effect's primary file takes around 369.50 KB (378368 bytes) and is named bnskEE59.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Normal Transition Effect. They occupy about 457.12 KB (468095
bytes) on disk.
- bnskEE59.exe (369.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (87.62 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Normal Transition Effect.
Normal Transition Effect is a program released by Normal Transition Effect. Some users choose to remove this application. This is efortful because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to remove Normal Transition Effect is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Normal Transition Effect from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Normal Transition Effect or simply click the Search feature and type in "Normal Transition Effect". If it exists on your system the Normal Transition Effect application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Normal Transition Effect in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Normal Transition Effect, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Normal Transition Effect.
8. After uninstalling Normal Transition Effect, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Normal Transition Effect which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Normal Transition Effect using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Normal Transition Effect by Normal Transition Effect from your computer, we are not saying that Normal Transition Effect by Normal Transition Effect is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Normal Transition Effect supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 17:54:29.010