This page contains detailed information on how to remove Nonoh for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Nonoh from your computerFinarea S.A. Switzerland
. More information on Finarea S.A. Switzerland can be found here
. You can see more info about Nonoh at http://www.Nonoh.net
. Usually the Nonoh program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Nonoh.net\Nonoh directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Nonoh by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Nonoh.net\Nonoh\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. Nonoh's main file takes about 18.78 MB (19692848 bytes) and its name is nonoh.exe.
The executable files below are part of Nonoh. They take about 19.48 MB (20425866
bytes) on disk.
- nonoh.exe (18.78 MB)
- unins000.exe (715.84 KB)
The current web page applies to Nonoh version 4.07629
alone. Click on the links below for other Nonoh versions:
...click to view all...
Nonoh is a program offered by Finarea S.A. Switzerland. Some people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall Nonoh is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Nonoh with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Nonoh or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Nonoh". The Nonoh program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Nonoh in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Nonoh, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Nonoh:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.Nonoh.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Nonoh.net\Nonoh\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Nonoh.
8. After removing Nonoh, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Nonoh that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Nonoh using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Nonoh by Finarea S.A. Switzerland from your computer, we are not saying that Nonoh by Finarea S.A. Switzerland is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Nonoh in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 02:54:01.617