This page is about Nonoh for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Nonoh from your systemFinarea S.A. Switzerland
. Open here
where you can read more on Finarea S.A. Switzerland. You can read more about on Nonoh at http://www.Nonoh.net
. Nonoh is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Nonoh.net\Nonoh folder, subject to the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for Nonoh is C:\Program Files (x86)\Nonoh.net\Nonoh\unins000.exe. nonoh.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 18.78 MB (19692848 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Nonoh. They occupy 19.49 MB (20434148
bytes) on disk.
- nonoh.exe (18.78 MB)
- unins000.exe (723.93 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.08645
of Nonoh. You can find below info on other versions of Nonoh:
...click to view all...
Nonoh is an application released by Finarea S.A. Switzerland. Frequently, people want to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to remove Nonoh is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Nonoh from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Nonoh or simply click the Search feature and type in "Nonoh". If it is installed on your PC the Nonoh app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Nonoh in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Nonoh, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Nonoh:
- The publisher is: http://www.Nonoh.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Nonoh.net\Nonoh\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Nonoh.
8. After removing Nonoh, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Nonoh which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Nonoh using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Nonoh by Finarea S.A. Switzerland from your computer, nor are we saying that Nonoh by Finarea S.A. Switzerland is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Nonoh in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-21 20:23:08.350