Nokia X Manager 188.8.131.52
Nokia X Manager 184.108.40.206 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Nokia X Manager 220.127.116.11 from your computerAngSanley (Stanley)
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on AngSanley (Stanley). Click on http://twitter.com/AngSanley
to get more info about Nokia X Manager 18.104.22.168 on AngSanley (Stanley)'s website. Nokia X Manager 22.214.171.124 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Nokia X Manager folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Nokia X Manager 126.96.36.199 is C:\Program Files\Nokia X Manager\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 329.00 KB (336896 bytes) on disk and is labeled Nokia X Manager.exe.
Nokia X Manager 188.8.131.52 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 10.14 MB (10629567
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- adb.exe (407.25 KB)
- fastboot.exe (156.50 KB)
- Nokia X Manager.exe (329.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (101.69 KB)
- DPInst.exe (531.97 KB)
- NokiaX_ADB_Driver.exe (8.65 MB)
The current page applies to Nokia X Manager 184.108.40.206 version 220.127.116.11
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall Nokia X Manager 18.104.22.168.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Nokia X Manager 22.214.171.124:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Nokia X Manager
Usually the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Nokia X Manager\Files\insecured-boot.img
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Nokia X Manager\Files\UPDATE-SuperSU-v1.99r3.zip
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Nokia X Manager\NokiaX_ADB_Driver\Data\amd64\NOTICE
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Nokia X Manager\NokiaX_ADB_Driver\Data\amd64\WdfCoInstaller01009.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Nokia X Manager\NokiaX_ADB_Driver\Data\amd64\winusbcoinstaller2.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Nokia X Manager\NokiaX_ADB_Driver\Data\amd64\WUDFUpdate_01009.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Nokia X Manager\NokiaX_ADB_Driver\Data\android_winusb.inf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Nokia X Manager\NokiaX_ADB_Driver\Data\androidwinusb86.cat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Nokia X Manager\NokiaX_ADB_Driver\Data\androidwinusba64.cat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Nokia X Manager\NokiaX_ADB_Driver\Data\Eula409.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Nokia X Manager\NokiaX_ADB_Driver\Data\i386\NOTICE
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Nokia X Manager\NokiaX_ADB_Driver\Data\i386\WdfCoInstaller01009.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Nokia X Manager\NokiaX_ADB_Driver\Data\i386\winusbcoinstaller2.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Nokia X Manager\NokiaX_ADB_Driver\Data\i386\WUDFUpdate_01009.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Nokia X Manager\NokiaX_ADB_Driver\Data\nokia_winusb.inf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Nokia X Manager\NokiaX_ADB_Driver\Data\nokia_winusb86.cat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Nokia X Manager\NokiaX_ADB_Driver\Data\nokia_winusba64.cat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Nokia X Manager\NokiaX_ADB_Driver\Data\source.properties
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Nokia X Manager\NokiaX_ADB_Driver\DPInst.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Nokia X Manager\NokiaX_ADB_Driver\DPInst.xml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Nokia X Manager\NokiaX_ADB_Driver\NokiaX_ADB_Driver.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Nokia X Manager\Recoveries\cwm-6028-normandy.img
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Nokia X Manager\Recoveries\RM980_126.96.36.199_recovery.img
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Nokia X Manager\Recoveries\TWRP-188.8.131.52-normandy.img
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\CLR_v2.0\UsageLogs\Nokia X Manager.exe.log
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\CLR_v4.0\UsageLogs\Nokia X Manager.exe.log
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Nokia X Manager.lnk
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppContainer\Storage\microsoft.microsoftedge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\Children\001\Internet Explorer\DOMStorage\nokia-x-manager.en.lo4d.com
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppContainer\Storage\microsoft.microsoftedge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\Children\001\Internet Explorer\EdpDomStorage\nokia-x-manager.en.lo4d.com
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Nokia X Manager 184.108.40.206
Nokia X Manager 220.127.116.11 is an application released by AngSanley (Stanley). Sometimes, people try to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to erase Nokia X Manager 18.104.22.168 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Nokia X Manager 22.214.171.124 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Nokia X Manager 126.96.36.199 or simply click the Search field and type in "Nokia X Manager 188.8.131.52". The Nokia X Manager 184.108.40.206 application will be found automatically. After you click Nokia X Manager 220.127.116.11 in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Nokia X Manager 18.104.22.168, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Nokia X Manager 22.214.171.124:
- The web site of the program is: http://twitter.com/AngSanley
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Nokia X Manager\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Nokia X Manager 126.96.36.199.
8. After uninstalling Nokia X Manager 188.8.131.52, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Nokia X Manager 184.108.40.206 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Nokia X Manager 220.127.116.11 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Nokia X Manager 18.104.22.168 by AngSanley (Stanley) from your computer, we are not saying that Nokia X Manager 22.214.171.124 by AngSanley (Stanley) is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Nokia X Manager 126.96.36.199 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 17:15:08.517