Noble Markets 4
This web page is about Noble Markets 4 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall Noble Markets 4 from your PCMetaQuotes Software Corp.
. You can find out more on MetaQuotes Software Corp. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.metaquotes.net
to get more info about Noble Markets 4 on MetaQuotes Software Corp.'s website. Usually the Noble Markets 4 application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Noble Markets 4 directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for Noble Markets 4 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Noble Markets 4\uninstall.exe. Noble Markets 4's main file takes around 10.71 MB (11234656 bytes) and is called terminal.exe.
Noble Markets 4 contains of the executables below. They take 20.84 MB (21853498
bytes) on disk.
- metaeditor.exe (9.64 MB)
- terminal.exe (10.71 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (497.49 KB)
This info is about Noble Markets 4 version 6.00
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Noble Markets 4:
Noble Markets 4 is a program released by the software company MetaQuotes Software Corp.. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Noble Markets 4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Noble Markets 4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Noble Markets 4 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Noble Markets 4". If it is installed on your PC the Noble Markets 4 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Noble Markets 4 in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Noble Markets 4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Noble Markets 4:
- The software company is: http://www.metaquotes.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Noble Markets 4\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Noble Markets 4.
8. After removing Noble Markets 4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Noble Markets 4 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Noble Markets 4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Noble Markets 4 by MetaQuotes Software Corp. from your PC, we are not saying that Noble Markets 4 by MetaQuotes Software Corp. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Noble Markets 4 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-18 14:32:19.163