This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall No-IP DUC for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall No-IP DUC from your systemVitalwerks Internet Solutions LLC
. Further information on Vitalwerks Internet Solutions LLC can be seen here
. Click on http://www.no-ip.com/
to get more info about No-IP DUC on Vitalwerks Internet Solutions LLC's website. Usually the No-IP DUC program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\No-IP folder, depending on the user's option during install. No-IP DUC's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\No-IP\uninstall.exe. No-IP DUC's primary file takes around 303.00 KB (310272 bytes) and its name is DUC40.exe.
No-IP DUC is composed of the following executables which take 368.90 KB (377752
bytes) on disk:
- DUC40.exe (303.00 KB)
- ducservice.exe (10.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (55.40 KB)
The current web page applies to No-IP DUC version 4.0.2
alone. You can find below info on other releases of No-IP DUC:
...click to view all...
No-IP DUC is an application released by Vitalwerks Internet Solutions LLC. Frequently, computer users choose to erase it. This can be efortful because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to erase No-IP DUC is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall No-IP DUC from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate No-IP DUC or simply activate the Search field and type in "No-IP DUC". If it is installed on your PC the No-IP DUC program will be found automatically. When you click No-IP DUC in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about No-IP DUC, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for No-IP DUC:
- The software company is: http://www.no-ip.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\No-IP\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove No-IP DUC.
8. After uninstalling No-IP DUC, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of No-IP DUC that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling No-IP DUC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall No-IP DUC by Vitalwerks Internet Solutions LLC from your PC, we are not saying that No-IP DUC by Vitalwerks Internet Solutions LLC is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall No-IP DUC in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 18:30:26.163